Is your copy of Milestones Professional 2021 up-to-date?
Check under Help | Keys and Information | View System Info for a Rev. date,
or, if you are not using the Enhanced Toolbar, check under Help | About Milestones | System Info
Download this Update if your Rev date is older than the current revision date (m/d/y format) of 4/15/2021
List of new features and fixes for Milestones Professional 2021
April 15, 2021
- GUI: Unwanted Copy all Pages to PowerPoint done at end of MPP import corrected.
April 14, 2021
- GUI: Option added to Tools | Options | Edit to allow bitmaps to be forced to be used to fill rectangular areas containing hatch patterns. This option should only be selected if the Windows update has been applied which corrects the January 2021 “printing bug” introduced by Windows Update.
April 13, 2021
- GUI: Options to edit and display logarithmic date headings were added to the Toolbar and also to the date headings dialog box. Before, these settings were only available from the View menu.
April 12, 2021
- GUI: All usage of Windows Clipboard eliminated for the XER, XML, and MPP import feature. New XER, XML, and MPP flat file TXT writer added to make it easy to convert files to Excel format.
April 9, 2021
- GUI:Further improvements made to Quick View imports. All usage of Windows Clipboard eliminated for the Quick View feature.
April 8, 2021
- GUI: Improvements made to Quick View imports and Copy all Pages to PowerPoint.
March 30, 2021
- GUI: Tools | Options dialog made a little shorter to better display on low resolution monitors.
March 23, 2021
- PowerPoint Interface: Made some changes to minimize occurrence of “picture too complex” errors when pasting a schedule into PowerPoint.
March 22, 2021
- GUI: Added capability for connector bar types 25, 26, 36, 40, 41, 62, and 63 to use pattern fills and bitmap fills. Before, these connector bar types were limited to solid color fills only.
March 19, 2021
- Project Interface: Fixed an issue with refreshing from Project Server. Error “Trouble Communicating with Project”.
- Project Interface: CodedSymbolsAndBars2 – fixed an issue with the toolbox not updating when a template is loaded.
- Project Interface: Corrected problem with not being able to add Project Server schedules to the Refresh List.
March 17, 2021
- GUI: When a recent Windows Update was distributed, pattern fills such as hatch patterns in connector bars were no longer displaying in metafiles and in printer output. We altered Milestones to draw these patterns differently. There is also a new setting in Tools | Options | Edit that lets you control the automatic pattern density to accommodate whatever printer you may be using. The default setting is best for metafiles and PDFs.
March 12, 2021
- GUI: Correct a setting not being carried forward from a new chart template to the final product of the Wizard.
February 4, 2021
- GUI: Update made that corrects a crash when there are too many entries in the list of Custom Project Import Templates.
February 3, 2021
- GUI: Corrected problem with yearly headings sometimes getting truncated on very wide schedules.
February 2, 2021
- GUI: Corrected problem with the Milestones serial number sometimes not appearing the About Box screen.
February 1, 2021
- GUI: Update made to correct issue with logarithmic display being limited to 20 years. In version 2021 the limit was raised to 40 years.
January 21, 2021
- GUI: Update made that forces Show Saturdays and Show Sundays to be set when Logarithmic view is active. This was done to prevent some symbols from being displayed on the wrong dates.
January 18, 2021
- Initial Release