New features and fixes to Milestones Simplicity 2019
Is your copy of Milestones Simplicity 2019 up-to-date?
Check under Help | About Milestones | System Info
Download this Update if your Rev date is older than the current revision date of 04/18/2019.
List of new features and fixes:
The most recent new features and fixes are at the top of the list.
April 18, 2019
- GUI: Improvements made to hyperlink hot spots in PDF and and HTML files created by Milestones to better handle symbols with notes.
- GUI: A new option added to Tools | Options | General that allows the hot spot for hyperlinks in PDF and HTML files to cover the entire symbol, including any symbol text. For HTML files, you must also select the Internet Publishing option to just publish the first hyperlink on each symbol.
March 28, 2019
- GUI: Correct issue reading in files with more than 100 embedded symbols.
February 14, 2019
- GUI: Toolbar flashing in the Layout menu and others which was happening when various dialogs were opened and closed has been corrected.
January 29, 2019
- GUI: Task Row Gridline overrides were not allowing the last 5 line types to be used. Now, all line types can be used.
January 27, 2019
- GUI: Tools – Program Options dialog reduced in height to better accommodate low res monitors running at higher scale factors.
January 19, 2019
- GUI: Occasional crash during creation of recurring task corrected.
January 16, 2019
- GUI: Some Help Menu items updated.