New features and fixes to Milestones Simplicity 2017
Is your copy of Milestones Simplicity 2017 up-to-date?
Check under Help | About Milestones | System Info
Download this Update if your Rev date is older than the current revision date of 1/19/2019.
List of new features and fixes:
The most recent new features and fixes are at the top of the list.
January 19, 2019
- GUI: Occasional crash during creation of recurring task corrected.
March 7, 2018
- GUI: Corrected issue where sometimes the screen would redraw more often than needed.
- GUI: Improved thumbnail creation for schedules with large page dimensions. Before, thumbnails for these files sometimes were compressed in the vertical dimension.
- GUI: Corrected problem where if the last symbol on a row has a backward pointing connector bar and then a prior symbol on a row is deleted then the backward pointing connector bar disappears.
- GUI: Corrected issue where sometimes vertical links would not be displayed even though they actually existed.
- GUI: Corrected issue where if both CY and FY Quarterly headings are in use and the starting month of quarters is not on an FY quarterly boundary, then the quarterly headings do not always align properly.
- GUI: Corrected possible crash when symbol hover information is displayed.
September 22, 2017
- GUI: Corrected potential crash when adding symbols on schedule with large number of rows per page.
June 15, 2017
- GUI: Entering Program Key for Current User Only was still causing the UAC prompt to appear. This has been fixed.
May 30, 2017
- GUI: Missing spell check file correct.tlx added.
April 6, 2017
- GUI: Problem with incorrect display of custom symbols in Calendar View has been corrected.