Is your copy of Milestones Simplicity 2012 up-to-date?
Check under Help | About Milestones | System Info
Download this Update if your Rev date is older than the current revision date (m/d/y format) of 7/31/2015
List of new features and fixes:
The most recent new features and fixes are at the top of the list.
July 13, 2015
- GUI: Better support added for high res monitors (2560×1440 or larger) configured to run at a font scale of 200% or greater.
- GUI: Various drawing anomalies fixed when using a high res monitor at any font scale
April 7, 2015
- GUI: Corrected problem with vertical and horizontal scrolling at some mag factors. Problem mostly appeared on large high resolution monitors.
October 24, 2014
- Fixed some places where symbol mark did not appear on Custom Symbols.
April 3, 2014
- Corrected a problem that was not allowing all possible lines to display in a cell even if there was enough room. Most of the time the problem was not apparent except in large size charts that were being converted to metafiles or PDFs.
- Cell background colors were sometimes getting removed when the file was saved if the task row was otherwise empty and had no populated lines after it.
- Paste Free-Form Text Block now pastes to the current page
- Schedule Recurring Task, Daily was corrected to handle non-working days and to handle a problem when work shifts were used
- Corrected problem where Clipboard was being left locked when Milestones failed to create a bitmap file
- Help | View System Info nows properly detects Windows 8.1
- Help | View System Info nows displays any Clipboard Locks
- When moving symbols using the Shift+Arrow keys, when the move increment is minutes, the symbol movement now respects the Snap To value defined in the Tools | Program Options | Dates screen
- Corrected Autosave feature. Files were being autosaved in 2010 format instead of 2012 format (note that autosaved files are just a copy in the users temp folder. Autosave never overfiles the original file). Files would restore, but 2012 features would be missing.
- When an Autosaved file is restored, you now get prompted to save it on close, which is necessary to actually overwrite the previously bad or out-of-date file with the same name. Note, when a file is restored via Autosave, only the in-memory copy is restored, not the actual file on disk, which is why the prompt was added.
- Additional info added to Help | View System info screen
- Image tag edit box added to Graphic Image toolbar.
March 11, 2013
- New Schedule Wizard improved.
February 26, 2013
- Option to Save As version 2010 added to File | Save As… menu.
November 7, 2012
- New line types for current date line added.
- Correction made to column movement function, which could sometimes cause a crash.
September 21, 2012
- Corrected problem that would make bars in the legend sometimes display vertically offset when a custom view factor was in use.
August 14, 2012
- Initial 2012 release.