Is your copy of Milestones Professional 2019 up-to-date?
Check under Help | Keys and Information | View System Info for a Rev. date,
or, if you are not using the Enhanced Toolbar, check under Help | About Milestones | System Info
Download this Update if your Rev date is older than the current revision date (m/d/y format) of 1/19/2019
List of new features and fixes for Milestones Professional 2019
January 19, 2019
- GUI: Occasional crash during creation of recurring task corrected.
January 16, 2019
- GUI: Some Help menu items corrected.
January 10, 2019
- GUI: Sizing of moved Freeform text corrected.
January 8, 2019
- GUI: Items in Help menu updated to go to correct web pages for version 2019.
December 12, 2018
- GUI: Features added to Insert Baseline screen.
December 7, 2018
- GUI: Milestones updater improved to give us more flexibility in specifying the location of the update.exe file.
- GUI: Wording improved in the Lines, Boxes, and Circles Manage dialog to better explain ability to undo changes.
November 28, 2018
- GUI: File Open and Save dialogs have had additional debugging info added in order to track down some failures reported.
November 16, 2018
- GUI: PDF creation software reverted to same version as 2017. Some hyperlink button show/hide functions were not working as expected.
- GUI: Corrected spelling Fuchsia color. Fuschia still accepted where needed.
- GUI: All in-program help changed to be HTML based. Each time a Help icon is selected, the Help will appear in your default browser.
- GUI: Added code to prevent crash in Cell Selection SmartToolbar.
- Project Interface: Code added to improve activating Project.
November 2, 2018
- GUI: Added ability to have up to 300 embedded symbols in a schedule. The old limit was 100.
- GUI: Removed extra View controls from the right side of the main menus. The extra controls did not fit completely on all monitors and were causing confusion.