Is your copy of Milestones Professional 2019 up-to-date?
Check under Help | Keys and Information | View System Info for a Rev. date,
or, if you are not using the Enhanced Toolbar, check under Help | About Milestones | System Info
Download this Update if your Rev date is older than the current revision date (m/d/y format) of 05/22/2020
List of new features and fixes for Milestones Professional 2019
May 22, 2020
- Project Interface: Fixed an error with setpercentcomplete when importing from server using a master schedule.
March 12, 2020
- GUI: Corrected problem where when dependent symbols were moved while Logarithmic View was active they did not always move to the correct date unless Move Dependent Symbols based on Duration was active. This option is now turned on automatically when dependent symbols are moved while the Logarithmic view is active.
- GUI: Graphics alignment of inner grid lines and cell fills was improved when copying pages to PowerPoint and creating PDFs.
November 19, 2019
- GUI: Corrected problem where symbol text and date background setting of Opaque in the Toolbox was ignored. Symbol by symbol text background settings continued to work. Now both work with symbol by symbol background settings continuing to override Toolbox background settings.
September 30, 2019
- Project Interface: Fixed an issue with ID and date fields used for linking a symbol to a project task.
- GUI: Added option to remove all gradients. See the Format | Shadows, Highlights, Gradients menu.
August 26, 2019
- Project Interface: For link to active MS Project task and refresh, fixed issues with % complete.
- Project Interface: Added error detection for cases where a Project file is closed by the user in the middle of an import or refresh.
August 16, 2019
- Project Interface: Non-implemented option to refresh selected rows was removed from the Connections menu.
August 13, 2019
- Outlook Import: The Outlook Import feature was improved to work better with Milestones Professional 2019.
July 12, 2019
- GUI: Corrected problem that caused some vertical connector types to not start at the correct spot when display on top was selected (the connector was starting near the center of the symbol, rather than the outer edge).
June 14, 2019
- GUI: Corrected problem that prevented some color printers from printing in color.
June 13, 2019
- GUI: Corrected possible crash when a lot of angled freeform text is defined. Memory was being allocated but not released which would lead to a crash after enough screen refreshes were done.
June 12, 2019
- GUI: Corrected possible crash when baseline column dates are pasted if baseline start symbols are not defined.
June 10, 2019
- GUI: Corrected problem with find and replace all not always finding all strings in symbol tags and text.
June 7, 2019
- GUI: Corrected crash which could happen if a schedule with a daily DataGraph (DataGraph 2 and 3) with stacked bars and with some Valueset dates off the schedule and then has its date range changed.
June 5, 2019
- GUI: Corrected crash which could happen if a schedule with a daily DataGraph (DataGraph 1) with stacked bars and with some Valueset dates off the schedule and then has its date range changed.
May 22, 2019
- GUI: Improvements made to XML Refresh. You can now select a new option to suppress times attached to dates when displayed in symbol text.
- GUI: Improvements made to positioning of symbol hyperlink hot spots in PDF files.
April 17, 2019
- GUI: Improvements made to hyperlink hot spots in PDF and and HTML files created by Milestones to better handle symbols with notes.
April 9, 2019
- GUI: Improvements made to hyperlink hot spots in PDF and and HTML files created by Milestones.
April 3, 2019
- Project Interface: Made change to refresh code, when refreshing from a list, including additional error detection/correction.
April 2, 2019
- Project Interface: Added more debug messages for refresh process to help diagnose user issue.
March 29, 2019
- GUI: A new option added to Tools | Options | General that allows the hot spot for hyperlinks in PDF and HTML files to cover the entire symbol, including any symbol text. For HTML files, you must also select the Internet Publishing option to just publish the first hyperlink on each symbol.
March 28, 2019
- GUI: Correct issue reading in files with more than 100 embedded symbols.
March 26, 2019
- GUI: Allow the ValueSet edit dialog to handle up to 10,000 entries. The old limit was 1,000.
- Project Interface: Corrected an issue related to section titles affecting Coded Presentation Timeline and Coded Birds on a Wire.
- Project Interface: Added additional error detection / trapping for refresh process.
February 14, 2019
- GUI: Toolbar flashing in the Layout menu and others which was happening when various dialogs were opened and closed has been corrected.
February 7, 2019
- Project Interface: Fixed an issue when opening a Microsoft Project schedule via the Project to Milestones wizard. An error occurred when Microsoft Project was busy and waiting for user action.
January 29, 2019
- GUI: Task Row Gridline overrides were not allowing the last 5 line types to be used. Now, all line types can be used.
- Project Interface: Link to active task corrected to add enterprise fields to list of ID fields.
January 19, 2019
- GUI: Occasional crash during creation of recurring task corrected.
January 16, 2019
- GUI: Some Help menu items corrected.
January 10, 2019
- GUI: Sizing of moved Freeform text corrected.
January 8, 2019
- GUI: Items in Help menu updated to go to correct web pages for version 2019.
December 12, 2018
- GUI: Features added to Insert Baseline screen.
December 7, 2018
- GUI: Milestones updater improved to give us more flexibility in specifying the location of the update.exe file.
- GUI: Wording improved in the Lines, Boxes, and Circles Manage dialog to better explain ability to undo changes.
November 28, 2018
- GUI: File Open and Save dialogs have had additional debugging info added in order to track down some failures reported.
November 16, 2018
- GUI: PDF creation software reverted to same version as 2017. Some hyperlink button show/hide functions were not working as expected.
- GUI: Corrected spelling Fuchsia color. Fuschia still accepted where needed.
- GUI: All in-program help changed to be HTML based. Each time a Help icon is selected, the Help will appear in your default browser.
- GUI: Added code to prevent crash in Cell Selection SmartToolbar.
- Project Interface: Code added to improve activating Project.
November 2, 2018
- GUI: Added ability to have up to 300 embedded symbols in a schedule. The old limit was 100.
- GUI: Removed extra View controls from the right side of the main menus. The extra controls did not fit completely on all monitors and were causing confusion.