Is your copy of Milestones Professional 2017 up-to-date?
Check under Help | Keys and Information | View System Info for a Rev. date,
or, if you are not using the Enhanced Toolbar, check under Help | About Milestones | System Info
Download this Update if your Rev date is older than the current revision date (m/d/y format) of 2/3/2017
List of new features and fixes for Milestones Professional 2017
March 6, 2017
- GUI: Updated GUI to use currently accepted calculation for the VAC EV column, i.e. VAC=BAC-EAC. An option in the Tools | Program Options | Edit allows the prior calculation to be used, which was VAC=EAC-BAC.
February 3, 2017
- Project Interface: Fixed a problem with the Project Interface Screen sometimes not being aligned with the Milestones window.
January 27, 2017
- Project Interface: Fixed a problem with custom project import templates, where the lines per page was being reset.
- Project Interface: fixed an issue with symbol text appearing on two lines when only one line is expected.
- GUI: updated some samples, the Milestones Help files, and the Milestones Automation Help file.
January 10, 2017
- Project Interface: for refresh, symbol text wasn’t getting refreshed on some symbols with only one line of text.
- Project Interface: minor changes to dialog boxes.
- GUI: option to open any Milestones file as a template added to all template open dialogs.
January 5, 2017
- Project Interface: for refresh, added option to only refresh from visible tasks.
- Project Interface: added legend for custom symbology.
- Project Interface: for open from Project Server, forced project to top.
December 14, 2016
- Project Interface: some field names were not appearing in the refresh dialog.
- GUI: added message box in DataGraph dialogs to explain importance of ValueSet date alignment when using stacked bars.