May 2016 Newsletter
Video: Import your schedule from Microsoft Project using a Built-in Template
This video covers the basics of our Project to Milestones wizard, using a Basic Gantt built-in template. The video also goes over the Refresh Process, and the options related to Refreshing your schedule.
Watch the video below to see if you learn anything new:
See OPDEC’s Updated Critical Path Tool
- Displays a graphic representation of up to 5 critical paths
- Quick analysis of the critical paths to Major Milestones
- Configurable profiles to easily support multiple programs
- Customizable output using templates
- Exports to MS PowerPoint
- Ability to run multiple Critical Path charts by use of custom lists and filters.
- For more information on how Critical Path can help you please visit:
May 2016 Tips and Tricks (Click the question title for the complete answer!)
For these and more, view Tips and Tricks
Copy tasks from one schedule to another
I want to copy a few tasks from my current schedule to a new schedule. Is this possible?
Merge schedules together
I am creating a master schedule. I’m building several individual schedules which I want to merge together. Is there an easy way to do this?
Copy my toolbox to another schedule
I love the toolbox I have set up. How can I copy it to a new schedule? Can I somehow make it my “default” toolbox?
Percent Complete values not “sticking”
In my percent complete column, I am trying to type in a value to change the percent complete of the task, but the value is not being retained.
Visual Basic interface to Milestones?
Is there a VBA or Visual Basic interface for Milestones? I use VBA to perform automation from PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Project and it would be useful if I could access Milestones Professional similarly.